PEAR PEAR

Dan, I'm must say...

That I'm really jealous of your composition skills. You're a great influence though, and I've been trying to get better. I just hope you're doing the music for Castle Crashers.

DanPaladin responds:

thanks man. i'm not doing music for castle crashers. i think i'd die from the workload :)

I Want To Buy a Peggey I Want To Buy a Peggey

This is too good Kidney.

I keep listening to this and I honestly can't stop. Nicely composed.

Pat!M - Lost In Tran(ce)lation Pat!M - Lost In Tran(ce)lation

Not bad

It seemed to be a little bit too repetitive. However, besides that, it was well put together and it was nice and consistent. Keep up the good work mate.

Sonic: Level 1 Greenhill Zone Sonic: Level 1 Greenhill Zone

It doesn't matter if people have done this before

It sounds better than all of the others I've heard. What program are you using, and what vst plug-ins are those. I could really use some more.

Anyhow, this is nicely done. The chorus effect gives it a nice live sound. I would enjoy seeing more from you.

Sonic 2 Boss Battle Sonic 2 Boss Battle

It's good...

But it could use some of those good ol' crappy drum sounds used back in those games.

-MrMaestro- My Vision -MrMaestro- My Vision

Great sound, great use of melody

The piano melody was nicely done, as well as everything else. I hope to hear more like this in the near future, although this is from a while ago.

Zombie Nation {Remix} Zombie Nation {Remix}

It's not bad

The guy below me was wrong about it being called Kernkraft 400. You were right. It's Zombie Nation by Kernkraft 400. But anyway, this is a pretty nice mix you have going on. It sounds a little strange in some places but for the most part it was ok.

4'd because I like the original so much and this does a pretty good job at recreating it.